At BBC we believe in allowing our people to worship in their own way. Biblical forms of worship include some of the following:
• Standing — They will stand in awe of the God of Israel. Isaiah 29:23.
• Singing — I will be glad and exalt in You; I will sing praise to Your name, 0 Most High. Psalm 9:2.
• Sitting — Then David the king went in and sat before the Lord, and he said, “Who am I, 0 Lord God…” 2 Samuel 7:18.
• Shouting --- Psalm 20:5 May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory raise a victory banner in the name of our God.
• Clapping — O clap your hands, all peoples; shout to God with the voice of joy. Psalm 47:1.
• Bowing — Moses made haste to bow low toward the earth and worship. Exodus 34:8.
• Praying — In the morning, 0 Lord, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch. Psalm 5:3.
• Dancing — Let them praise His name with dancing. Psalm 149:3
The list goes on and on. All He ever really wants from us is ALL of us....He wants our hearts. Every biblical form of worship is an outward showing of what's going on in our hearts. He wants it to be real. He is not interested in our "fake" worship. He isn't pleased with us if we are just going through the motions. He wants our whole hearts.
We want to help everyone in our church grow into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We hope to help our musicians, singers, and anyone involved in our worship services to love Jesus more and become more excellent with the gifts that He has given them. As a result of this pursuit of the heart of God and His excellence, we hope to allow Him to draw the congregation into His presence through the gifts that we offer.